Thursday, March 17, 2011

CAN'T GET THE HANG OF INTERNET LIFE

I suck. I know. But I have a reasonable explanation this time. I've been busy.

I said that last time. I know. But this time I mean it.

My best friend from high school and I have recently reunited so we've been hanging out ALOT. Not just doing anything but looking for jobs. I have had at least 4 job interviews since my last blog post. Yay for me, right? Not exactly because I'm still jobless.

Second reason? I have a boyfriend now. Well we were together when I was 15 for about 9 months and then we broke up for like 2 or 3 years and now we're back together so we have to catch up. 

Miscellaneous reasons? Trying to find internships and a school to go to. Story of my life. So yeah. I haven't really had time to do blog posts or YouTube videos. But now I think I might be back. I keep saying that yes, but that's what happens when you grow up. You get busy. But I'm gonna try to hop back on the internet thing. Hopefully.

Anyways, I'm going to go and plan out some YouTube videos just for you and hopefully I can get this done in the next couple of weeks. Oh and by the way, I saw Hall Pass. I have a blog post I would like to create about it. So um... yeah. Get real ready.

Vous savez Je t'aime (you know I love you),
Jessi Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment