Friday, February 11, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW: DEVIL

So I know this movie was released to theaters a year or two ago but I just watched it so you're going to hear what I think about it, ok? Great.

Long story short, it's basically about 5 people that get stuck in an elevator. People start dying. They realize the Devil is among them. If you want a more in-depth description (since I suck at explaining things), I have the trailer below.


Don't get too excited. The trailer is better than the movie. Don't get me wrong. It's worth watching at least once to see what will happen. There's a couple of twists that will make you happy you watched it, but don't think about adding it to your List of Favorites just yet.

In the future, I will do more updated movies and more in-depth reviews but for now, this is what you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment