Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where The Heck Have I Been?

I know. I know. It's been a good minute since I've updated this blog. I wrote for my school website and I would make a blog post to upload to the site and after the school semester ended I got lazy with this blog. But not anymore, kiddos.

I have been trying to get busy with my New Year's Resolutions. Some of them include
  • losing weight
  • writing a book
Yes I am writing a book but I won't reveal what it's about until it's done. Sorry! And I am so out of shape it's not even funny. So now I work out (something I never do). I dance three times a week and yoga twice. Maybe I'll do a fitness blog. Hmm... Ok I'm rambling. The reason I'm writing this blog is to let you guys know what you can expect from this blog from now on.

As you may or may not know, I make review videos on YouTube. I will have more in depth reviews here on the blog as well as updates and things I may have left out of the video. You can expect reviews over
  • fitness type things
  • foods
  • movies
  • TV shows
  • makeup
  • and more!
Also I will probably give updates on important aspects of my life such as 
  • how my book's coming along
  • my weight loss updates
  • becoming a fashion stylist
  • breaking into the entertainment industry
  • once again AND MORE!
I think it will be interesting to see how 2011 is with blogs and life. So stay updated because we're going to get started really soon.

Please contain your excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment